Copper, Bright Nickel, Silver, Gold (Yellow & Rose), Rhodium
We happily plate onto Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Silver, and Gold
Copper, Nickel (industrial applications only), Silver, and Gold
We electroform on to:
- thermoset plastic moulds (made in-house)
- room temperature vulcanised (RTV) rubber moulds (made in-house)
- aluminium mandrels (free issued or made in-house)
- stainless steel (free issued)
- waxes & resins (free issued)
- sealed wood (free issued)
- 3D printed resins (supplied or free issued)
Ours standard silver plate thickness is 25 microns. For gold we have a minimum thickness of 1 micron but if being deposited on to a tarnishing metal then we would suggest either depositing bright nickel first and then gold plating or a minimum thickness of 3 microns if plating is directly on to a tarnishing metal going up to typically 5 microns.
On to waxes or resins we normally suggest a minimum thickness of 0.010”/0.25mm. In to moulds or where the final plated surface is not of importance or is to be polished, we can electroform in copper and silver up to a thickness of 25mm.
TV, Film & Theatre Props, Silversmiths, Sculpture & Objet d’Art, Interior design fitments, Industrial components
Heat Exchangers for the Biotechnology market, Motorsport and the Automotive Industry, Silversmiths, TV, Film & Theatre Props, Installation Art